Sunday, December 23, 2007

An update - it has been over a year!!

So as you can see, I have not exactly been keeping up with my blogging obligations! Over a year since the last one - wow I suck at this! So quick update! Moved house, New speech therapist, finally have an Occupational Therapist, husband has been deployed to Afghanistan and returned home safely (thank god) and now Alex is hopefully changing to another school and new program (fingers crossed). So, how have you been?! Well it is Christmas in just 2 days and I felt the need to simply sign in and say Seasons Greetings. I wish everyone a peaceful new year and I will make a resolution to blog more. After all, if I dont blog, who are you going to ignore?!

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Well once a year is still traditional!
BEst wishes

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"which takes you straight to my new blog.